Sunday, May 27, 2007

Makeup

Only 11 percent of ingredients found in personal-care products have been screened for safety.
I use my homemade toothpaste, lotion, lip balm, face scrub, and deodorant. I am looking for body wash, shampoo, and conditioner I have tried a few things but I am still on the search for the best thing for me (easy and cheap). I have found a makeup I like.
I have started using Everyday Minerals. http://www.everydayminerals.com/

The makeup here is good, natural, and inexpensive. Now from what I have heard no make up is perfectly safe and you should really go without but who can actually do that all the time? I need my makeup to make me feel and look better. So I wanted to go with a mineral makeup because there would be none of those nasty chemicals and they are better for the environment. Everyday minerals are only available online but their prices are amazing especially if you buy a custom kit. To start with tough you can get a free kit of foundation, blush, and concealer you just pay shipping about 3-4 dollars. Read through all their information it can help you choose the colors that are right for your skin.

No comments: