Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Eco Paint

A while ago I bought this eco-friendly finger paint. It is made by eco-kids they also make dough. All of their items are made from plant extracts. I was excited to find paint for the kids that was not made from chemicals.
While out one day I found little spill proof jars with paint brushes I had used them before when teaching and they work great. These were extra small ones so they work perfectly for Bry's little hands.
It has been a while but I finally took some time to try them out. They come in powder form and you add equal parts powder and water. You have to mix them really well and they are still a little powdery but they paint well. The kids had a blast and they both made great artwork. I would recomend these paints for anyone who has kids.




No comments: